Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Ramblings: Rashes, Ants, and More...


I wish I could by the Ant-Man so I could talk to the ants in our house and tell them not to bite me when I'm sleeping. My rashes were caused by ant-bites that I meticulously scratched like a dog which led to... more rashes and more rashes.. - you get the point. Anyway, I'm a little bit fine now and the patches are no longer that itchy, though I only slept for just 3 hours today because of another "itch-attack". I feel like I'm on  weed or something. Damn, I need to contact Hank Pym right now and maybe find a way to befriend these little guys to make them stop treating me like chocolate. 

On the other hand...

After 3 years of working together for 9 hours every single day (except for weekends of course, duh) , my boss finally resigned and left the company. She was a real asset to the business and one of the most hardworking people I ever met.. She was my mentor, who taught me a lot of things professionally and I will sure miss her. You just don't forget people you spent time with for quite a long time even though you don't talk a whole lot personally. Glad there's Facebook though - anyone is one click away. 

And speaking of Facebook - to those who believed in that stupid rumor that Mark Zuckerberg's multi-billion dollar company is closing, I only got one thing to say... 

oh, change of plans: let's make Batman do the talking shall we?


Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment