Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Begins: X-Men First Class Teaser Trailer

At last, I finally got to see Wesley freakin' Gibson turn into the most powerful telepath in comic book history!

I'm a little bit late on posting this, but better late than never. I have been refreshing my  xmenmovies' facebook page for the whole day to catch the first ever trailer of Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class and I my wait was rewarded. In less than 2 minutes, I was able to see some pretty sick and high-octane badassery that I screamed and screamed like a 7 year old hearing the familiar X-Men cartoon intro. I'm just overreacting, but seriously - the trailer looks pretty good!

The film is set in the 1960s, and will show us the origins of the famous mutant team before they even became the X-Men while focusing on the early friendship and irreconcilable differences between Charles (Xavier) and Erik (Magneto) that eventually led them to create their own respective mutants groups.




Film stars James McAvoy (Charles Xavier), Michael Fassbender (Magneto), Rose Byrne (Moira MacTaggert), January Jones (Emma Frost), Jason Flemyng (Azazel), Nicholas Hoult (Beast), and Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique).


No comments:

Post a Comment